Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions laid out below apply to all of our MSP Easy Tools products and solutions. By signing this contract with us you have agreed to the terms and conditions laid out by MSP Easy Tools whose registered office is at Fenn House, Duke Street, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST4 3NR.
MSP Easy Tools
- MSP Easy Tools gives you access to a growing collection of security products and solutions for Office 365 that you can resell to your customers.
- You are able to resell any of MSP Easy Tools products and solutions to your current or prospective customers, there is no limit or geographical restrictions concerning where or who you can sell to, unless outlined by the specific product.
- You can resell MSP Easy Tools under any pricing structure you like. Charging per product, per business or per user, it’s entirely up to you.
- You can white label MSP Easy Tools and sell it under your own business brand/name where this is applicable. N.B. The PromptMapper name cannot be changed. You can edit, use and distribute any marketing collateral we provide to aid in this.
- You and your customer will receive immediate reports and alerts concerning any suspicious activity that has been discovered by MSP Easy Tools on one of your customers’ portals, according to what the products are checking. These reports will go to pre-agreed email addresses.
- It is the responsibility of you and your customer to act on any reports you receive to tackle any security issues (e.g. changing passwords and carrying out further scans)
- MSP Easy Tools cannot take responsibility for any cyber-attacks that occur to your customer where MSP Easy Tools has been implemented. MSP Easy Tools is designed to reduce the chance of successful cyber-attack and give customers time to act not eliminate cybercrime completely.
- If you wish to implement MSP Easy Tools for any new customers you must notify us with the relevant customer tenant name.
Pricing and Payment
- Payment is made each month by direct debit and you will receive an invoice for the month’s bill on/around the 1st of the month.
- If a direct debit is returned unpaid, we will notify you as it’s usually just a case that card or bank details have been altered. However, if after a fair notification period we have not heard from you and the direct debit is not picked up we will end all services. Any amounts not paid will be immediately payable. If payment is not received within 14 days of this point the matter may be passed onto an external debt collector agency. Any additional charges incurred will be payable by the customer in addition to the original debt.
- Your contract is a rolling month by month contract. If you wish to terminate your contract with us then you must notify email@example.com with one month’s notice and make any outstanding payment.
- Should you at any point terminate your contract with us or not renew your contract all MSP Easy Tools services will be terminated and all current customers who are being protected by MSP Easy Tools will no longer be covered.
- All payments will be made in British Pounds unless otherwise agreed in writing between us.
- We will notify you of any increase to the service charge at least 2 months in advance. If the increase relates to a change in the services provided, we shall agree the amount with you prior to the commence of the increase.
What isn’t covered
- Support and migration of your customers is not covered by the monthly MSP Easy payment. If you need additional support either in implementing MSP Easy Tools or migrating your customers to Office 365 we can assist at a discounted hourly rate.
- Disaster recovery is not included under the MSP Easy Tools package.
- No sales training or staff training concerning MSP Easy Tools is covered